Wednesday 19 September 2007

Well worth a listen!!

So I was asked to choose an album that was my favourite and that I listened to the most but for me to do this is a very difficult task. There are just so many diferent artists out there worth giving a listen and of all different sounds!! Before going on a night out to get in the mood I will have a wee listen to some dance perhaps some some good old anthums of the Ministry albums, slam, Chemical Brothers, Dave Clark. For the early hours of the morning or sunday perhaps some Oasis (The Definatly maybe album) can never go miss or a little bit of champaign supernova!!Hardfi and Kasabian also worth a listen. As im writting this blog though im listening to some ub40 and the Fine Young Cannibals,reminds me of what was in my dads car tape player a good few years ago.Ax

4 comments:

Lois said...

Heyya Amanda thankyou for the comment :]
yeah same here i wouldnt say that i would listen to what you listen to that often either
:P
but still cool :D

xx

KE V IN496 said...

I like the same style of music myself jack of all master of none just keep on listening
bye
fae kev

Kevin384 said...

I loooove Kasabian!

Duncan said...

Ah, Ska music.

Driving through Aberdeen late at night, returning a pack of role-players to their respective digs, listening to "this town...is becoming like a ghost town...."