Wednesday 12 December 2007

party trick skill!


So everyone has some kind of party trick whether it is a dance move, a rap they can say very fast, or they can pull off there nose well I hope not but you get the gist.

Ever since I was little for no reason at all I have been able to walk on my toes when they are curled up which I can still do now even though I’m probably about 5 stone heavier and yes at every party I go to I feel the need to show everyone. Its not even though I practice it just happens but I do admit it’s easier on some soft carpet.

Everyone who has seen this also say that I should have become a bally dancer but that kind of dance was never my thing. But just so you know what I mean I have included a picture for you to have a look. Go on give it a try, but warning to you all toes have been hurt in the process before. Ax

2 comments:

Lois said...

haha that looks cool
you have to show me
wish i had a skill lol
x

Kyle Thompson said...

kool
i tried doin that down some stairs and it didnt go so well lol.